New Position: Manager of Advertising Operations and Strategic Partnerships
Monday, March 04, 2013
GoLocal24 is the leading local digital news and information model – now with platforms in two New England cities and Portland, Oregon. Our infrastructure, applications, and innovation are powering tremendous digital audience and revenue growth. Our advertisers are some of the most respected brands in America and regionally. The GoLocal platform makes digital content personal, social, and credible.
GoLocal began as a start-up and we are now a growing venture and trying never to lose the passion, energy and innovation of a start-up.
We want all the smart people – those who are dedicated to using their expertise towards our mutual success.
We are looking for a manager of Advertising Operations and Strategic Partnerships for our Providence office.
This manager will launch and analyze advertising campaigns through our internal system and assist the team in all management tasks.
• Coordinate traffic and help manage online advertising campaigns, including creative, traffic and publisher insertion orders
• Implement social media campaigns
• Monitor delivery of campaigns from beginning to end
• Support the department with advertising campaign maintenance
• Assist with ongoing quality assurance support
• Identify and help resolve issues that negatively impact campaigns
• Help to identify opportunities to implement solutions that increase the effectiveness and efficiencies of the Ad Ops department, including the development of tools, process and reports related to job responsibilities
• Run weekly and daily reports as required
• Work with sales people to produce campaign reports and recaps for clients as needed
• Coordinate creative assets and creative instructions to publishers
• 2 years of experience in advertising sales, marketing, media, publishing, interactive or related field preferred – but will look at other candidates with strong organizational skills
• Strong sense of organization, teamwork, initiative and capable of multitasking
• Proficiency in written and spoken English
• Solid knowledge of the Internet, Microsoft Office Suite and ability to key alpha and numeric data. Ideally, experience with OpenX ad manager
• Med-strong Excel skills
• Ability to analyze, interpret and execute written and verbal instructions
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com