video: Portland Made: Plywerk
Monday, September 21, 2015
Kjell and Kim having been working hard for the past 7+ years building Plywerk. We spoke with the husband and wife duo about what makes working and living in Portland so special.
They make gorgeous products and now is the time to start thinking about that special locally made holiday gift. Your memories, mounted on a beautiful handcrafted wooden blocks. Perfect!
Want to learn more about local makers? Buy the definitive book on Portland's Maker Movement!
Portland Made is a digital storytelling platform and advocacy center for Portland's Maker Movement. We do 2 features a month on Portland Makers; connect makers with more local, national and international markets; connect makers with local professional and manufacturing resources; advocate for makers with politicians at all levels of government; work with PSU on an annual survey that captures the economic power of the Maker Movement; help makers find real estate; and promote Portland makers with local and national media.
- Portland Made: Save the Central Eastside
- Portland Made: Tanner Goods
- Portland Made: Portland Community College’s Makerspace
- Portland Made: United Bicycle Institute
- Portland Made: A Focus on Local Fashion
- Portland Made: Join the Maker Movement!
- Portland Made Retail: MadeHere PDX