Vroom Vroom! Portland International Auto Show Pulls In to Convention Center
Thursday, January 28, 2016
The Portland International Auto Show will have something for every car lover out there. Dozens of manufacturers will be on hand showing off their latest models and innovations.
Gets will be able to see, touch and feel the newest in automotive technology in the market at the Tech Center. The Tech Center will be home to cutting-edge technology in connected cars, electric vehicles, on site app downloads and live demonstrations from companies like OreGo, Columbia Clean Cities Coalition and more.
Interested in luxury vehicles? Check out the Luxury Lofts. ts. This year the luxury and exotic vehicle line-up are the largest on record. There are so many they consume over 65,000 square feet comprised of the Oregon and Portland Ball Rooms. You will find your favorites in luxury from brands like Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Infiniti, Lexus, Volvo, Maserati and exotics like Rolls Royce, Bentley, Lamborghini, Ferrari, Lotus, plus one of a kind exotics from personal collections.
The young, and the young at heart, will be at home in the kids area. Get your face painted, or ride down the slide. There will also be plenty of ways to have fun beyond experiencing all the newest vehicles. Kids can even visit Kia Green Screen where you can make your own video dancing with the Kia Hamstars.
Best of all, one lucky Portland International Auto Show attendee will win a brand new 2016 car. The car giveaway is sponsored by Metro Portland New Car Dealers Association in conjunction with the Oregonian Media Group.
The car show takes place all weekend at the Portland International Auto Show, beginning on January 28. For more information, or to get your tickets, visit the Portland Auto Show website.
Related Slideshow: Top 10 Most Expensive U.S. Rental Car Destinations
In Portland the cheapest rental car available costs and average of $111 per day. See how these other cities compared.
- Portland Man Steals Car After Breaking Into House
- Portland Streetcar Plans Station Closures
- Portland Fire and Rescue Responds to Rail Car Fire
- Portland Designer Fashions Oscar Gown for Cheryl Strayed
- Oscar Lopez Brings His Mermaid Inspired Collection to the Spring 2015 Runway
- Oscarlandia? Oscar Winners and Nominees with Ties To Oregon
- Portland Crashes Allstate’s List of 25 Worst U.S. Cities for Car Accidents
- Ready-to-Wear Couture: Oscar Lopez, PFW Emerging Designer Winner
- Roy Jay: A Used Car May Cost You Three Times The Purchase Price
- Three Car Crash Kills 2, Including A 12-Year-Old Girl
- Updated: Portland Police Chase Car of Washington Murder Suspect, Lose Him
- Why Car Manufacturers Should Install Breathalyzers in New Vehicles
- The 25 Portland Metro Area Communities With the Highest Car Insurance Rates
- The 15 Most Fuel-Efficient Car Brands
- Study Finds 93 Percent of Oregon Families Misuse Infant Car Seats
- Ten Things To Do In the Case of a Car Accident
- Oregon to Subsidize Electric Car Charging Stations For State Workers
- Happy Birthday, Mazda Miata: The Little Car That Did
- Holiday Gift Ideas for The Car Lover in Your Life
- Is Getaround the Uber of Car Sharing?
- Driver of Stolen Car Killed in Crash with Sheriff’s Office Vehicle
- Car Thief Arrested After Slamming into Two Police Cars
- Apple is Getting into the Car Business
- Car Kills Two Horses in Washington County
- Car Smashes into Portland Police Bureau Cruiser
- LAIKA’s Designer Talks about Costumes for Oscar Nominated Boxtrolls
- Millennials and Generation X Commuting Less by Car in Portland
- Oregon Counties With the Most Car Theft
- Oregon Start-Up and BMW Team Up on Traffic Light Car Feature
- One Dead After Two-Car Crash in Douglas County
- NEW: Oscar Nominations Include Three With Ties to Oregon
- New Survey Says Portland Streetcar “Critical Piece of the City’s Transportation”
- New World of Speed Car Museum Opens in Wilsonville
- 24-Year-Old Woman Arrested on 93 Charges in West Coast Car Crushing Investigation