Nau Design Week to Host Open Houe on Thursday in Portland
Wednesday, April 26, 2017
The open house is set for Thursday, April 27 from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. at 1111 NE Flanders St., Suite 205 in Portland.
The Open House
Those who attend will have a chance to meet the designers, learn about Nau’s design philosophy and sustainable materials, and take a sneak peek at the upcoming Fall 2017 Collection.
Refreshments will be served.
Design Week Portland
Design Week Portland is a week-long, city-wide series of programs exploring the process, craft, and practice of design across all disciplines.
Related Slideshow: 20 Portland Etsy Accounts for Beauty and Fashion Lovers
GoLocalPDX has you covered on the best Portland Etsy accounts featuring durable totes, elegant floral crowns, delicate jewelry, vintage clothes and organic beauty products.
- Portland Design Week: ‘Just for Kicks,’ a Sneaker Art Show
- Design Week Portland: A Tribute to David Bowie
- Design Week Portland: ‘I’m Kanye West’
- Design Week Portland’s “Pop-Up Festival” Begins Today
- Portland Fashion Week Returns for Third Year
- Portland Fashion Week Kicks off Early With ‘Fashion and Music on the Square’
- Portland Made Fashion: Portland Apron Company
- Portland Made Fashion: xobruno
- Portland Made: A Focus on Local Fashion
- Portland Designer Fashions Oscar Gown for Cheryl Strayed
- Portland Apparel Lab: Business Accelerator for Fashionistas
- Next of Kin: Turning Goodwill Clothing into Eco-Friendly Fashions
- On the Runway: Communion’s Third Annual Fashion Show
- Party Report: Portland Art Museum’s “Italian Style” Fashionable Opening Parties
- PDX Fashion Community Shares Their Spring Fashion Essentials
- Portland Threads: Fashionistas at Portland Fashion Week
- Portland Threads: Portland Fashion and Style Awards
- Teen Fashion Queen: Kate Miles, PFW Emerging Designer Winner
- The Reluctant Adventurer: Italian Fashion and Why I Enjoy Being a Girl, Sort of.
- Third Annual Portland Fashion and Style Awards Preview
- Why We All Need to Support Portland’s Fashion Scene
- Recap: Portland Fashion and Style Awards
- Project LUV Seat: Turning Airline Seats Into Sturdy and Fashionable Bags