Online Fashion Store Zappos Bringing “Friends With Benefits” Tour to Portland
Wednesday, August 09, 2017
The tour will be in Portland from August 18 to August 20 at 1102-1116 SW Washington St.
The event is free and open to the public.
Friends with Benefits Tour
During the event friends, families and children are invited to hang out in a one-of-a-kind retail experience packed with different experiences.
The experiences include:
- A curated retail experience featuring handpicked fashions, footwear and more for Portlandians
- FREE pet adoptions featuring tons of adorable furry friends to help them find awesome Portland homes and sponsoring their adoptions in partnership with a local shelter
- Live-music performances from local artists
- Local food vendors & happy hour galore
- A virtual high-five machine to meet and high-five the Zappos team in Vegas as well as experience on-site world-class customer service
- Zappos’ famous “Porta-Party” that elevates the typically negative event element into a fun and memorable experience
Established in 1999, Zappos.com has quickly become the leading destination in online apparel and footwear sales by striving to provide shoppers with the best possible service and selection. Zappos currently showcases millions of products from over 1,000 clothing and shoe brands.
Related Slideshow: 20 Portland Fashion Accounts To Follow on Instagram
GoLocalPDX has scoured the world of Instagram and found some awesome designers, stores, and bloggers showcasing fashion in Portland.
- Portland Fashion Week Kicks off Early With ‘Fashion and Music on the Square’
- Portland Designer Fashions Oscar Gown for Cheryl Strayed
- Portland Fashion Week Returns for Third Year
- Portland Made Fashion: Portland Apron Company
- Portland Made Fashion: xobruno
- Portland Apparel Lab: Business Accelerator for Fashionistas
- PDX Fashion Community Shares Their Spring Fashion Essentials
- New York Fashion Company ADAY to Open Pop-Up Store in Portland
- Next of Kin: Turning Goodwill Clothing into Eco-Friendly Fashions
- On the Runway: Communion’s Third Annual Fashion Show
- Party Report: Portland Art Museum’s “Italian Style” Fashionable Opening Parties
- Portland Made: A Focus on Local Fashion
- Portland Threads: Fashionistas at Portland Fashion Week
- Teen Fashion Queen: Kate Miles, PFW Emerging Designer Winner
- The Reluctant Adventurer: Italian Fashion and Why I Enjoy Being a Girl, Sort of.
- Third Annual Portland Fashion and Style Awards Preview
- Why We All Need to Support Portland’s Fashion Scene
- Recap: Portland Fashion and Style Awards
- Recap: Fade To Light 2015 A Multidimensional Fashion Event
- Portland Threads: Portland Fashion and Style Awards
- Project LUV Seat: Turning Airline Seats Into Sturdy and Fashionable Bags
- Reactions On Kanye West x Adidas NY Fashion Week Show
- Recap: 1st Annual Fashion Meets Film Runway Show