Portland Fashion Week Returns for Third Year
Friday, September 25, 2015
Deemed by Mayor Charlie Hales as Portland’s Official Fashion Week, FashioNXT 2015 will feature local and international designers, including Project Runway winners and Portland designers Michelle Lesniak and Seth Aaron, Portland designers Mondo Guerra and Viktor Luna, and a host of other designers from North America, Colombia, the Philippines, and China.
Beginning October 8th, FashioNXT will spotlight how the rapid evolution of technology has merged with fashion by revealing the winner of its Wearable Technology Fashion Competition, presented by Digital Trends.
Following this progressive multi-faceted trend, FashioNXT is also a clean-energy and water-neutral event, courtesy of Bonnieville Environmental Foundation.
FashioNXT 2015 will take place October 7 - October 10, at Station Place in the Pearl District. For more information and tickets, click HERE.
Related Slideshow: Slideshow: FashionNXT Recap: The Final Day
Walter Mendez and Michael Costello end the week of fashion shows in the Pearl, with two large collections that featured "Black Swan" -esque and sexy embroidered gowns, on Saturday, October 11.
- Portland Fashion Week Kicks off Early With ‘Fashion and Music on the Square’
- Portland Designer Fashions Oscar Gown for Cheryl Strayed
- Portland Made: A Focus on Local Fashion
- Portland Threads: Fashionistas at Portland Fashion Week
- Recap: Portland Fashion and Style Awards
- Why We All Need to Support Portland’s Fashion Scene
- Fade to Light Fashion Event at The Crystal Ballroom
- Fade to Light: A Multidimensional Fashion Event
- FashionNXT Presents China Moments
- FashionNXT Recap: China Moments
- FashionNXT Recap: Northwest Designers and Up/NXT Competition
- FashionNXT Day 4: The Final Day
- FashionNXT Recap: Project Runway Showcase
- FashionNXT Recap: The Final Day
- FashionNXT Day 3: Project Runway Showcase Preview
- FashionNXT Day 2 Preview