Small Business Profile: The Portland Rock Gym
Thursday, September 24, 2015
Gary introduced our community to indoor rock climbing with one of the first modular indoor rock gyms in the world. The risk of breaking into a brand new industry was quickly rewarded as the popularity of the gym grew.
16 years later, PRG is still growing, continuing to push the boundaries. The Portland Rock Gym's recent expansion concentrates on bringing a more holistic approach to building your rock climbing skills. It is an all-encompassing hub for the Portland metro rock climbing community. Along with its already expansive list of individual, group and youth classes, PRG will double in size introducing a brand new fitness facility and Yoga studio.
So whether you're looking to start a new hobby or hone an old craft, The Portland Rock Gym has something for all levels of experience. Gary’s team has been carefully assembled to bring a wealth of knowledge to an inviting environment that allows for practice in all modalities of climbing. Saturday, September 26th, 2015 marks the expansion opening party and bouldering competition: stop by and see what a passion filled business is all about.
- Small Business Profile: The Outdoor Project
- Small Business Profile: Flying Fish Co.
- Small Business Profile: Portland Roasting Coffee
- Small Business Profile: Cyril’s at Clay Pigeon Winery
- Small Business Profile: Cascade Brewing
- Small Business Profile: Ruby Jewel
- Small Business Profile: Olympia Provisions
- Small Business Profile: Float On