US Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.9% in October
Friday, November 04, 2016
The United States unemployment rate fell to 4.9 percent during the month of October as US employers added 161,000 jobs.
GoLocal teams with Graphiq for more.
- US Unemployment Rate Hits 8-Year Low
- Why Unemployment and Jobs in Oregon are Both on the Rise
- Unemployment Rises for Oregon’s Oldest and Youngest Workers
- Oregon’s Millionaires and Big Earners Bring in Millions in Unemployment
- Oregon Unemployment Drops to 5.4 Percent
- August Unemployment Statistics Narrowly Beat Expectations; Hiring Slow