Anheuser-Busch Set to Launch BEST DAMN Sweet Tea in Portland
Wednesday, March 22, 2017
BEST DAMN Sweet Tea is set to hit the shelves on March 27.
BEST DAMN Sweet Tea
BEST DAMN Sweet Tea is aged on real black tea leaves during the brewing process for a crisp and refreshing taste.
The Sweet Tea joins the brand’s portfolio of beers that include BEST DAMN Cream Soda, BEST DAMN root beer, and BEST DAMN Apple Ale.
- Portland Brewing Releases New Beer For Rose Festival
- Oregon’s Best Beer
- Portland Ranked 6th Best City for Beer Lovers in U.S.
- Portland Second Most Expensive City to Buy Beer and Wine
- Rogue Ales Debuts Sportscaster Colin Cowherds Blunt N’ Bitter Beer
- Oregon Named the Top State for Beer in the U.S.
- Oregon Brewery Ranked 5th in the World by RateBeer.com
- NW Coffee Beer Invitational
- Old Town Brewing’s Award Winning Beer in Bottles
- Oregon At Top of Thrillist List for Beer and Topless Joints
- Oregon Brewers Festival Features 90 Different Beers, Kicks off with Parade
- Rogue Farms Creates Beer From Beehives
- Rogue’s “Right Hand of Doom” Beer Celebrates Hellboy’s 21st Anniversary
- Wyden Calls For Consumer Protections in Reported Beer Merger
- Your Guide to the Vegan Beer and Food Fest
- “Killer” Festival Celebrates Pumpkin Beer
- Vegan Beer & Food Fest Recap
- Travel Portland To Create 10 #PDXNOW Beers Debuting On January 24
- Strange Brew: Seven Beers That Are Just Plain Odd
- Taplister.com and EastBurn Host 4th Annual Rye Beer Fest
- Ten New Beers You Should Try
- The Cost of a Beer: Then and Now
- NEW: PSU Students Help Launch Low-Carbon Beer
- New Loyal Legion Beer Hall Serves 99 Oregon-Made Brews
- Bowery Bagels Releases Seasonal Beer Bagel