Dine Out on New Year’s Eve at Serratto
Saturday, December 27, 2014
Serratto’s executive chef Tony Meyers is ready for the new year and welcomes guest to celebrate on December 31st.
In addition to the à la carte dinner menu, Meyers has created a few dishes to make the night special, including:
- Komodo and Hama Hama oysters on the half shell with Northern Devine sturgeon caviar and pepper vodka mignonette
- Oregon Dungeness crab with citrus, baby shiso, shaved fennel and preserved lemon vinaigrette
- Anderson Ranches rack of lamb, roasted sweet potato, rainbow chard, pistachio, pomegranate and rosemary jus
- Chocolate pomegranate bomb
Recent seasonal additions to the regular menu include:
- Ravioli rabbit confit-forest mushroom duxelles, red frill mustard greens, apple cider-mustard rabbit jus
- Bouillabaisse seasonal seafood, baby red potatoes, fennel, saffron, grilled bread
- Roasted muscovy duck breat creamy pecorino polenta, Brussels sprouts, sunchoke chips, demi-glacé
- Anderson Ranches lamb osso buco herb spaetzle, forest mushrooms, cabbage, pecan gremolata
Reservations are now being accepted by calling (503) 221-1195. Dinner service commences at 4:00 PM.