Brian Posehn Hits the Helium Comedy Club
Wednesday, January 27, 2016
Posehn is the co-writer for the new Marvel movie “Deadpool,” and also hosts “Nerd Poker,” a podcast where fellow comedians play Dungeons and Dragons. Previously, Posehn has starred in “the Sarah Silverman Program,” produced three comedy albums and was one of the original members of the “Comedians of Comedy.”
He has been on camera in acclaimed sitcoms such as as “Seinfeld,” “Everybody Loves Raymond,” “Community,” “New Girl” and “The Big Bang Theory.” He’s also made appearances in several movies, including Rob Zombie’s “The Devil’s Rejects” and “Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer”, “Sex Drive” and “Surfs Up.”
In 2008 he headlined the comedy stages at the popular music festivals, Download, Sasquatch and Bonnaroo. He also played a man with a prolapsed rectum on “Californication”.
Posehn will play a series of five shows this weekend at the Helium Comedy Club, located at 1510 SE 9th Avenue. The shows will begin at 8 PM on Thursday and at 7:30 PM and 10:30 PM on Friday and Saturday.
Tickets start at $17. For more information or to reserve your seat, visit the Helium Comedy Club website.
- TBA Day Six: Jason Traeger Presents A Night of Stand-Up Comedy
- Portland’s Curious Comedy Theatre Hosts Improv Showdown
- Test Tube Comedy Night at Helium
- Test Your Comedy Limits with the Dirty Dozen
- The Liar: An Adaptation of 17th Century French Comedy
- Live Wire Partners With Bridgetown Comedy Festival For May 9th Show
- Josh Wolf at Helium Comedy Club
- David Koechner Appears at Helium Comedy Club
- Bridgetown Comedy Festival Kicks Off Tonight
- Don Frost at the Helium Comedy Club
- Funny Humans at Helium Comedy Club
- Ian Karmel at the Helium Comedy Club
- All Jane Comedy Festival Coming to Portland