Montavilla Jazz Festival Offers Music, Food, and Community
Friday, August 14, 2015
More than fifty local businesses are going to give you something to hum about this Saturday and Sunday, August 15 and 16, at the Montavilla Jazz Festival 2015 at 9003 SE Stark Street.
General admission is cheap for adults ($10-25) and free for kids, establishing the festival as fun for the whole family. Additionally, parking is free because the festival is located in SE Portland, which means neighborhood parking and also many attractive nearby businesses for you to stumble upon if the festival itself grows stale.
However, keep in mind that if you get hungry: the festival has your back. On-site caterers include Mixteca Catering and The Wine Nomad. So get a little tipsy, sit back (or stand), and enjoy the music!
If you would like to know more, check out Montavilla Jazz Festival's website.
- Music Icon Cyndi Lauper Loves Her Kinky Boots
- Top 5 Reasons Why “Guys and Dolls” is the Perfect Classic Musical
- Portland Indie Pop Musician, Logan Lynn, Releases New Tracks
- Filmmakers Seek Crowdfunding Support to Bring Musical to Big Screen
- College Counseling: Great Schools for 4 Year Programs in Music Production