Pacific Northwest Sportsmens Show Comes to Portland
Wednesday, February 10, 2016
The Pacific Northwest Sportsmen’s Show and Sport Fishing Boat Show is the largest sportsmen’s show west of the Mississippi. Each year, the show is one of the most anticipated on the regional calendar for outdoor adventurers of all ages and breeds.
The Northwest tradition returns for its 41st consecutive year. This year’s show will have plenty of new features, including cutting-edge hear, the best information and the industry;s most renowned experts, all on-hand to answer your burning questions.
The show is also the best spot to find your new sport fishing boat. The Sportsmen’s show is also the premier Sport Fishing Boat show, featuring fishing gear, drift boats and sleds, fishing equipment and much more. Plus, experts will demonstrate the latest and greatest gear to make sure you know how to use your new equipment on in the wilderness.
The show kicks off today, Wednesday February 10, at 11 AM at the Expo Center, located at 2060 North Marine Drive. Gates are open from 11 AM to 8 PM on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, from 10 AM to 8 PM on Saturday and from 10 AM to 6 PM on Sunday.
General admission is $12, and two-day passes are $18. Kids under the age of 5 can enter free of charge and kids between the ages of 6 and 16 can enter for a discounted price of $5.
For more information, visit the Expo Center website.
- Oregon State Police Search for Elk Poacher
- Hunter Illegally Kills Black-Tail Deer
- Portland Trial Exposes Vast World of Online Drug Dealing
- Portland’s Export Economy Hailed as National Leader
- Volunteer Expo Gathers on Thursday
- Wedding Fever Sweeps Into the Portland Expo Center
- Portland Retro Gaming Expo This Weekend
- Portland Boat Show Comes to the Expo Center
- Green Festival Expo Opens on Friday
- Lack of Ships Visiting Portland Likely to Hurt Metro’s Export Gains
- Coal Export Terminal Rejected Amid Collapsing Global Market