Portland Company Toast to Plant Tree for Every Share on Earth Day
Tuesday, April 11, 2017
Toast has partnered with Trees for the Future to plant one tree for every share of the hashtag “OneToastOneTree” and their Earth Day image on April 22.
Toast is a company that makes various electronic device covered out of reclaimed, responsibility grown and rainforest friendly wood veneers.
The two companies have partnered up since summer 2016 and have already planted 23,951 trees for every Toast product made.
- High Winds Result in Power Outages, Falling Trees & Falling Scaffolding
- On the Set of Gus Van Sant’s Film “The Sea of Trees”
- Scott Bruun: Trees, Fees and Re-election Please
- UPDATED: Power Restored to 90,000 After Outages, Fallen Trees in Portland Metro
- Forest For the Trees Project Inspires Portland Murals
- Christmas trees outnumber people in Oregon by 2.5 million
- Festival of Trees Comes to Portland
- Are Babies Healthier in Neighborhoods With More Trees?