Portland Then/Now: Southwest Broadway and Washington Street
Thursday, February 12, 2015
THEN: The Bonfire Restaurant sat at the corner of Southwest Broadway and Washington Street from the 1960's to the early 1980's.
Considered an upscale dining establishment during its heyday the restaurant included a "Mad Man"-ish lounge called My Office.
NOW: This corner of Southwest Broadway and Washington Street kicked off a major transformation on January 12, 2015.
That's when the Hotel Vintage Plaza closed for a complete remodel. It will reopen on March 17th as the Hotel Vintage-Portland, renovated from top to bottom.
- Portland Then/Now: Northwest 12th Avenue and Lovejoy Street
- Portland Then/Now: Northwest Couch Street and Third Avenue
- Portland Then/Now: South End of Burnside Bridge
- Portland Then/Now: Southwest 2nd Ave. and Yamhill Street
- Portland Then/Now: The Portland Hotel/Pioneer Courthouse Square
- Portland Then/Now: West Burnside St. and Southwest 10th Ave.