Spotted In Portland: Evan Rachel Wood & Other Stars on Wildfang Shoot
Wednesday, March 04, 2015
The Daily Mail picked up on the local shoot (and spelled Oregon incorrectly), but failed to mention the director and two other big names associated with the project.
The shoot is indeed for Wildfang, says director James Westby, who is best known for his work on "The Auteur," "Rid of Me" and "Film Geek."
Evan Rachel Wood is a big fan of Wildfang's patented, tomboy-style clothing that was founded by Emma Mcilroy and Julia Parsley in 2010 and has landed on the backs of stars such as Wood, Kate Mara and Ellen Page. Westby indicated that another famous name was originally participating on the project, but when the celeb author wasn't able to fit the shoot into their busy schedule Westby reached out and landed Kim Gordon, of Sonic Youth fame to join the cast.
Alongside Wood, Lopez and Gordon, superstar singer Beth Ditto is also scheduled to appear on set and in the video on Wednesday.
- Spotted In Portland: 10 Celebrities Who Passed Through Portland in 2014
- Spotted In Portland: Actress Imogen Poots in NW Portland
- Spotted In Portland: Actress Lucy Liu Is Back in Portland
- Spotted in Portland: Actresses Parker Posey & Brigitte Nielsen
- Spotted in Portland: Alicia Silverstone Hits The Dance Floor
- Spotted In Portland: Bill Cosby and Anton Yelchin
- Spotted in Portland: Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn
- Spotted in Portland: Danny DeVito in Pearl District