Spotted In Portland: Patrick Stewart at Noble Rot Restaurant
Thursday, November 06, 2014
Patrick Stewart was first spotted at a Timbers game at Providence Park. But GoLocalPDX came to find out that the "Star Trek" actor was in Portland to star in Jeremy Saulnier's crime thriller “Green Room" which also stars Anton Yelchin (best known for his work as "Chekov" on the most recent reboot of the Star Trek franchise and whose sighting in Portland was first reported by GoLocalPDX here).
Now GoLocalPDX has heard he was at Noble Rot (co-owned by GoLocalPDX contributor Leather Storrs) on Tuesday night. Overheard at his table, by a fellow Noble Rot patron, Stewart was said to be "talking about a movie for which he has to take his shirt off and had to lose weight for it." In the film he plays the leader of a group of white supremacists.
At the restaurant Stewart, who was with a female companion, was said to have dined on Root Vegetable Puree with Fennel Chips and Sage Oil. His Steak Frites was said to have been prepared with the directive "medium well."
He did not leave a Captain's log.
Banner Page photo of Patrick Stewart at the 2013 San Diego Comic Con International in San Diego, California. Gage Skidmore.
- Spotted In Portland: Patrick Stewart is a Timbers Fan
- Spotted In Portland: Patrick Stewart, Jason Mewes & Eli Roth Filming in Portland
- Spotted In Portland: Actress Imogen Poots in NW Portland
- Spotted In Portland: Bill Cosby and Anton Yelchin
- Spotted in Portland: Actresses Parker Posey & Brigitte Nielsen
- Spotted in Portland: Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn
- Spotted in Portland: Jerry Seinfeld and Fred Armisen
- Spotted In Portland: Kanye West at Adidas in North Portland