VIDEO: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Announce Engagement
Monday, November 27, 2017
The wedding will be held in 2018 and is sure to be the biggest social event of the year on the globe.
The two have been dating for the past couple of years.
"Kensington Palace said Ms. Markle's engagement ring was designed by Prince Harry and features two diamonds which belong to his late mother, Diana, Princess of Wales.
At the centre of the ring is a diamond from Botswana, a country the couple has spent time together over the last year and a half. The band is made from gold," reported BBC.
Like his parent's and his brother's wedding, Harry's wedding will be a global event televised and stream to much of the world.
Prince Harry & Meghan Markle arrive for a photocall at Kensington Palace Gardens on the day their engagement is announced. pic.twitter.com/YkcEvosY9L— Kensington Palace (@KensingtonRoyal) November 27, 2017
- On First Day, 81 Sign Up for Weddings in Portland Parks
- Revolution Hall To Host July 4th Same Sex Weddings
- Didi’s Manners & Etiquette: Weddings, Funerals, Gossiping +More
- Didi’s Manners & Etiquette: Updated Etiquette for Memorials + Weddings
- Didi’s Manners & Etiquette: Mrs. Trump’s Bad Table Manners, Weddings + More
- Didi’s Manners & Etiquette: Dating Etiquette Update & Modern Weddings