Wedding Fever Sweeps Into the Portland Expo Center
Saturday, February 06, 2016
MarryMe! Is a Luxe Creation curated and produced with you in mind. It features wedding planners and designers with style in mind.
Couples are invited to attend a show where you can style and plan your wedding with the ideas senate the show. According to organizers, “the main aim is for you to have an amazing day out with your fiancée/family and friends and discover amazing vendors and walk away feeling totally inspired.”
Guests can expect style and inspiration for their big day, champagne, food tastings, two fashion shows, a designer gown sale, bridesmaid corner, live music and experts underpass from around the state.
Perhaps best of all, MarryMe! will feature Portland’s only Wedding Cake Showcase.
MarryMe! kicks off at 12 PM onSaturday, February 6 at the PortlandExpo Center, located at 2060 NorthMarine Drive.
For more information or to get your tickets, visit the Expo Center website.
Related Slideshow: Top 5 Best U.S. Cities For A Destination Wedding On A Budget
Portland ranks No.1 on a list of the five best U.S. cities for a destination wedding on a budget, chosen by Cheapism.com. See what other cities made the list.
- Martinez-Beck Wedding Celebrated in Portland
- Didi’s Manners: Is Wedding Etiquette Crumbling?
- On First Day, 81 Sign Up for Weddings in Portland Parks
- Party Report: Portland’s Clown Wedding of the Century
- Revolution Hall To Host July 4th Same Sex Weddings
- Portland, Best U.S. City For A Destination Wedding On A Budget
- Didi’s Manners & Etiquette: Updated Etiquette for Memorials + Weddings
- Didi’s Manners & Etiquette: Rekindling Romance + Wedding Etiquette Update
- Didi’s Manners & Etiquette: Coworker Wedding Etiquette
- Didi’s Manners & Etiquete: Pre-Wedding Etiquette Updates + Kissiquette
- Didi’s Manners & Etiquette: Dating Etiquette Update & Modern Weddings
- Didi’s Manners & Etiquette: Dutch Treat Family Dinners + Wedding Updates
- Didi’s Manners & Etiquette: Planning A Family Wedding + More
- Didi’s Manners & Etiquette: Modern Wedding & Funeral Etiquette
- Dear Robin: Should I Pay For My Atheist Son’s Wedding?