FBI Investigating California Shooting as an Act of Terrorism
Saturday, December 05, 2015
The FBI has officially announced that is is investigating the attack in San Bernardino, California, as an act of terrorism.
New information has suggested that one of the shooters had pledged allegiance to ISIS leaders on the day of the attack. Until this point, It was unclear as to how the attack was going to be classified.
GoLocal teams up with GraphIQ to highlight terrorist attacks in California, ISIS suspects by state and the ISIS global strategy.
- FBI Seeks Public Help In International Sextortion Case
- Oregon’s Most Violent Cities and Towns: New FBI Crime Data
- FBI Seeks Man in Connection with Child Sexual Assault Victim
- FBI Releases Oregon Hate Crime Data for 2014
- FBI File: The Patriarca Papers - Entry 1
- FBI Offers $100,000 for information on ‘AK-47 Bandit’
- Cheat Sheet 1 The Patriarca Papers – FBI Files Unveils GOP Advisor, Las Vegas, and Criminal Record