FBI’s 10 Most Wanted Terrorist in the US
Monday, December 07, 2015
"The alleged terrorists on this list have been indicted by sitting Federal Grand Juries in various jurisdictions in the United States for the crimes reflected on their wanted posters. Evidence was gathered and presented to the Grand Juries, which led to their being charged," said the FBI.
The Rewards for Justice program, administered by the United States Department of State's Bureau of Diplomatic Security, offers rewards for information leading to the arrest of many of these terrorists.
Related Slideshow: FBI Terrorists - Dec, 2015
As of December, 2015 - this was the FBI's list of the ten most wanted terrorist.
- Terrorist Attacks Kill Dozens in Paris
- The Threat of Terror in Oregon - Americans and ISIS
- Oregon National Guardsman Honored For Stopping Terror Attack in Paris
- Obama Talks Terrorism vs. Gun Violence
- Five Things To Know About Portland’s Joint Terrorism Task Force
- FBI Investigating California Shooting as an Act of Terrorism
- Obama Says Climate Deal Will be Reached, Shifts Focus to ISIS
- President Obama Prepares to Send Troops to Fight ISIS
- NEW: ISIS Threatens the United States, Washington
- Isis Pursuing Chemical Weapon Development
- Female Suspect in California Shooting Pledged Allegiance to ISIS on Social Media
- Hales Calls for Additional Funds to Solve Homelessness Crisis