Oregon State Police Seek Help in Morrow County Poaching Case
Wednesday, September 27, 2017
The Oregon State Police Fish and Wildlife Division are asking for the public's help in identifying two individuals that were caught on camera on private property.
The subjects were contacted and told they were on private property in Morrow County.
After the photo was taken, at least 3 elk were illegally killed between September 16 and September 23 and much of the meat was left to waste. Troopers believe the two subjects in the photo were involved in the illegal taking of the elk and waste of the animals.
There is believed to be a third person with the two subjects who were camped in the area of Martin Prairie off of Forest Service Road 21 in the Heppner Unit.
If anyone has any information they are asked to contact the Oregon State Police Senior Trooper Michael Mayer at 541-561-7581 or use the below information to report wildlife violators on the TIP Line.
- Portland Police Celebrate New Members and Promotions
- Portland Police Bureau Warns of Tax-Season Scams
- Portland Police Complete ‘No Shave November’
- Portland Police Dog Finds 15 Pounds of Methamphetamine —Valued Between $150k and $240K
- Portland Police Identify Victim & Suspect in Fatal Gentleman’s Club Stabbing
- Portland Police Bureau Tells Residents to Use a Designated Driver
- Portland Police Bureau Cancels 2016 Youth Summer Camp
- Portland Police Bureau Hosts First of 3 Body-Camera Forums
- Portland Police Bureau Seeks Input From Community
- Portland Police Bureau Seeks Input on Directives
- Portland Police Investigating Lewis and Clark Assault As A Hate Crime
- Portland Police Investigating Multiple Overnight Shootings
- Portland Police Reach Out to Sexual Assault Victims With Video Promoting the Rose Project
- Portland Police Release Personal Photos From Stolen Camera
- Portland Police Release Photos of Stabbing Suspect
- Portland Police Release Video of Robbery, Assault at Southeast Portland Bar
- Portland Police Providing Extra Patrols Near Houses of Worship
- Portland Police Officer Injured Responding to Disturbance Call
- Portland Police Investigating North Portland Shooting