Portland Police Searching for Missing 2-Year-Old Boy
Saturday, February 18, 2017
River is a 2-year-old male, is very mobile and has no known health issues. He was last seen wearing black pajamas with stars on them. River has blonde hair and blue eyes.
At approximately 6:00 a.m. this morning, North Precinct officers responded to a residence in the 1700 block of Northeast 67th Avenue after the child's mother reported that she woke up and he was not in bed with her.
Numerous officers, including a Canine Unit, have been searching the neighborhood, including Rose City Golf Course. The Portland Police Bureau's Air Support Unit will be assisting with the search, weather permitting, and Multnomah County Sheriff's Office Search and Rescue (SAR) personnel are responding to assist.
Police are asking area residents that may be out and about to keep an eye out for River and to immediately call 9-1-1 if they see him.
Updates will be provided when they become available.
- UPDATED: Portland Police Search for Missing 10-Year-Old Boy
- Wheeler’s Bios Over 20 Years - The Often Missing Banking Experience
- Woman Missing; Last Seen in Gladstone
- Portland is Missing Out on Baseball
- Missing 9-Year-Old Girl Found Safe in Portland
- Is Charlie Hales Missing the Mark on Emissions Reduction?
- Man Missing Since Christmas Among 18 Oregonians Who Vanished in 2014