Trump Nominates Gorsuch for Associate Justice of Supreme Court
Tuesday, January 31, 2017
Gorsuch will fill the seat left vacant after the death of Justice Antonin Scalia.
For more on Gorsuch, GoLocal teams with Graphiq.
Related Slideshow: Trump Inauguration
- Trump Has Early Lead in Oregon—But Will It Last?
- Trump Campaign Signals Potential Shift on Immigration Stance
- Trump Leads Clinton for 1st Time in General Election Poll
- Trump Names Priebus Chief of Staff, Bannon Chief Strategist
- Trump Names South Carolina’s Gov. Haley Ambassador to UN
- Trump Names Sessions & Pompeo to Key Positions
- Trump Believes Obama Was Born in U.S.
- Trump & Sanders Win Big in New Hampshire
- Polls Find Sanders, Not Clinton, Has Better Chance Against Trump
- NEW: Rolling Stone’s Taibbi Dubs Schilling the “Next Donald Trump”
- Republicans Who Really Don’t Like Donald Trump
- Sarah Palin Endorses Trump for GOP Nomination
- Time’s Person of the Year - Donald Trump
- Sen. Warren Addresses Election of Donald Trump to AFL-CIO
- Trump Officially Named Republican Party Presidential Nominee
- Trump Reaches Magic Number of Delegates, Locks up GOP Nomination
- Violent Protests Break Out at Trump Rally in San Jose
- Trump’s Turnaround: June Marks Best Fundraising Month So Far
- WATCH LIVE: Donald Trump Inauguration
- WATCH: Donald Trump’s Inaugural Address
- What do Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump Have in Common?
- Weekly Roundup: Ted Cruz & Donald Trump Still Dominate Iowa & New Hampshire Polls
- Trumps’ Statements on Immigration
- Trump, Clinton Hold Big Leads Going into Florida Primary on March 15
- Trump Sweeps Primaries While Clinton Extends Delegate Lead
- Trump Rips Trans-Pacific Partnership in Speech
- Trump to Stop ‘Radical Islamic Terrorism’ by Limiting Terrorists’ Internet Access
- Trump Trails Clinton in June Campaign Finance
- Trump’s Campaign Manager, Lewandowski, Arrested & Charged With Battery
- Trump’s Campaign Fundraising Falls Behind Clinton
- NEW: Arrest Reports Released From Nov. 21 Anti-Trump Protest in Portland
- New Poll: Millennials Would Rather Have Meteor Strike Than Vote for Trump or Clinton
- Donald Trump Announces Allegiance to Republican Party
- Donald Trump and Immigration in the United States
- Donald Trump Announces Run For U.S. President in 2016
- Donald Trump Calls for Block on All Muslims Entering the U.S.
- Donald Trump Elected President of the United States
- Donald Trump Details Distribution of $5.6 Million Raised for Veterans