Trump’s Campaign Manager, Lewandowski, Arrested & Charged With Battery
Tuesday, March 29, 2016
Trump was quick to announce that "Mr. Lewandowski is absolutely innocent of this charge."
GoLocal teams with Graphiq to show a timeline chronicling violence surrounding Trump's campaign.
Related Slideshow: Presidential Candidate’s Social Media - 2016
- Republicans Who Really Don’t Like Donald Trump
- Matt Fecteau: Dear Trump Supporters, This isn’t a Reality TV Show
- Jencunas: Trump, Not Sanders, is the Political Revolution
- Jencunas: Trump - What the Clown Show Means for the Election
- Sarah Palin Endorses Trump for GOP Nomination
- Trump & Sanders Win Big in New Hampshire
- What do Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump Have in Common?
- Weekly Roundup: Ted Cruz & Donald Trump Still Dominate Iowa & New Hampshire Polls
- Trump, Clinton Hold Big Leads Going into Florida Primary on March 15
- Trump Has Early Lead in Oregon—But Will It Last?
- GOP Race Narrows to Trump & Cruz, as Clinton Spars with Sanders at Debate
- GOP Debate Recap: Trump Talks the Most, Immigration the Top Issue
- Don Roach: Donald Trump Thinks Syrian Refugees Plan to Coup America
- Clinton Wins Big on Super Tuesday 2, Kasich Beats Trump in Ohio
- Clinton Gets Beat in Michigan, Trump Wins Hawaii
- Christie Endorses Trump for President
- Donald Trump and Immigration in the United States
- Donald Trump Announces Allegiance to Republican Party
- EDITORIAL: There is Only One Thing that Can Stop a Trump v. Clinton Match-Up
- Donald Trump, Ben Carson Lead GOP Polls
- Donald Trump Calls for Block on All Muslims Entering the U.S.
- Donald Trump Announces Run For U.S. President in 2016
- 10 Ways Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump Are Actually Similar