DEBATE: What Did the Democrats Focus On? Who Talked the Most?
Tuesday, October 13, 2015
Take a look at what topics the candidates talked about during the Democratic debate and who got the most time -- who spoke the most among the candidates.
Related Slideshow: Bernie Sanders Rallies in Portland
The Bernie Sanders rally at the Moda Center in Portland drew the largest crowd its campaign has seen yet. Upwards of 28,000 people showed up to the event with many being turned away and watching his speech on a screen in the spillover section.
Many Sanders enthusiasts who were present at the rally had choice words about Hillary. “Democrats are forming another branch – a smarter branch. Hillary represents the corporate democrat. I believe in the social democrat and so does my grandma who is 87,” said Brett Bottorff.
Photo credit: Hilary Devaney
- SLIDESHOW: Bernie Sanders Rally Sets Record at Moda Center
- Sanders Disavows Black Lives Matter Apology
- Oregon Could Be Major Obstacle in Bernie Sanders’ Presidential Campaign
- Spotted In Portland: Mayor Hales Tweets About Hillary Clinton In Portland
- What Bernie Sanders’ Election Would Mean for Legalized Drugs
- Hillary Clinton Says She Opposes Pacific Rim Trade Deal
- What do Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump Have in Common?
- Who’s Hot and Who’s Not in Oregon Politics: Bernie Sanders, Charlie Hales, The Portland Spirit
- Who’s Hot and Who’s Not in Oregon Politics: Bernie Sanders, Brent Barton, Patrick Sheehan
- NEW: Clinton Outraises Sanders in Oregon By Nearly $40,000
- Could Joe Biden Spell Trouble for Bernie Sanders in Oregon?
- Bernie Sanders Rally Moves to Moda Center
- Bernie Sanders in Portland: What to Expect
- Bernie Sanders Rally Sets Record at Moda Center
- Bernie Sanders Supporters Launch Oregon Effort
- Clinton Outraises Sanders 12 to 1 in Oregon
- Bernie Sanders to Appear at Portland Rally
- ANALYSIS: Is Bernie Sanders the Perfect Oregon Presidential Candidate