Inside the Numbers: The NCAA Final Four Teams
Monday, March 28, 2016
The Final Four is set up and will feature Villanova taking on Oklahoma and top seeded North Carolina taking on their ACC rival and 10th seeded Syracuse.
The winners of those two games will square off in the National Championship game next Monday night. But first thing is first.
GoLocal teams with Graphiq for a look at the 4 teams left.
- Oregon to Play Holy Cross in NCAA Tournament 1st Round
- Oregon’s NCAA Tournament Run Ends With Loss to Oklahoma
- The Mega, All-Everything 2016 NCAA Tournament Preview
- The Number 1 Seeds in The NCAA Tournament
- Oregon State Given 7 Seed in NCAA Tournament
- Oregon Rolls Holy Cross in First Round of NCAA Tournament
- Holy Cross & Oregon Set for NCAA Tournament Showdown
- NCAA Tournament Portland: Round 2 Preview
- NCAA Tournament Preview: The Quest To Dethrone Kentucky
- NEW: Oregon Given Number 1 Seed in NCAA Tournament
- A Look at the NCAA Tournament Games in Portland