Oregon Rolls Holy Cross in First Round of NCAA Tournament
Saturday, March 19, 2016
Oregon Shows Why They Are a Top Seed
Oregon opened the game on a 14-4 run before Holy Cross cut it to eight, 19-11, with 9:48 to go in the first half.
The Ducks then went on an 8-3 run to go up 27-14 and would extend it to 33-16 with 6:12 to play in the half. Oregon would take a 43-25 lead at the half.
In the second half, it was more of the same. The Ducks began the half on an 11-2 run to go up 54-27 with 15:35 to play in the game.
The Ducks would cruise to a 91-52 victory.
Chris Boucher led Oregon with 20 points on 8 of 12 shooting from the field.
Elgin Cook had a double-double with 11 points and 13 rebounds.
Oregon will now face St. Joe's on Sunday. Tip off is set for 9:40 p.m. eastern time
- Oregon State’s Hazy Outlook Comes Into Focus
- Oregon Still Struggles with Rural Poverty
- Oregon Symphony Performs Music of Pokemon
- Oregon Symphony Performs “Home Alone” Score
- Oregon State: Slow Starts Are Officially A Problem
- Oregon State Police Search for Elk Poacher
- Oregon State Police Investigating Fatal Motorhome Crash
- Oregon State Police Officer Injured After Being Hit by Impaired Driver
- Oregon State Police Recruits New Troopers
- Oregon Symphony Takes on Star Trek
- Oregon Symphony to Play Star Trek Score Live at Screening
- Oregon to Subsidize Electric Car Charging Stations For State Workers
- Oregon Tracks Biodiesel Users
- Oregon Unemployment Drops to 5.4 Percent