Three Seattle Seahawks Players You Should Be Talking About
Sunday, June 10, 2018
Griffin is 6’ tall and almost 200 pounds, the perfect size for a Pete Carroll defense. And Griffin is looking to add to last year’s interception total, where he got just a single pick. His 15 passes defended show a player who is around the ball a lot and the picks will come in time. One thing he can improve on is understanding what his teammates are doing around him. When he knows how his teammates will react and trusts them more he will be able to react with more speed and make more plays.
Dickson is taking over the top tight end gig from Jimmy Graham. Graham was the most productive tight end Seattle has ever had. Dickson has large shoes to fill just like Griffin and a lot is expected of him. No one is looking to him for the touchdown numbers Graham could put up, but he is expected to be a steady run blocker and not drop catchable balls.
Dickson spent time with both the Baltimore Ravens and the Carolina Panthers before being signed this year by the Hawks. Last year he had his second-best year as a pro in terms of receiving, and he has shown his run blocking skills for years with these two-hard-nosed run-first mentality teams.
Fant is a bit of a wild card here. Seattle was really high on him when they first got him and transitioned him to an offensive lineman from a tight end. He has ridiculous athleticism for a man his size and that is why people see such potential in him right now. Fant is coming off an ACL injury which has set him back pretty far but he should be back for camp or at least the regular season.
Duane Brown and Justin Britt seem to be the two players who have their positions locked up on the Seahawks offensive line. I think Ethan Pocic and Germain Ifedi should fill in the guard spots and Fant takes over the right tackle spot. Those should be the starting five linemen this year unless the rookie, Jamarco Jones, really impresses this offseason. I could see Fant playing guard with Ifedi at tackle if Ifedi has shown improvement from last season.
- Seattle Seahawks To Russell Wilson: Here’s To Four More Years
- Seattle Seahawks Shut Out Chicago Bears for First Win of the Season
- Seattle Seahawks Season Review And Awards - What Lies Ahead In 2016
- Seattle Seahawks Salary Cap
- Seattle Seahawks-The Titantic Wake of Scott McCloughan
- Seattle Seahawks: 2015 Final Act
- Seattle Seahawks—You Will be Great Again in 2017 Here’s Why
- Seattle Seahawks: Opportunity – And Brutally Cold Weather Await In Minnesota
- Seattle Seahawks: Looming Showdown With Arizona Will Make Or Break Their Season
- Seattle Seahawks: Keys To Victory And A Brutally Cold Playoff History
- Seattle Seahawks Offensive Line - Out with the Young, In with the Old
- Seattle Seahawks Marshawn Lynch Finally Receives $75k Media Fine
- Seattle Seahawks Draftland: Where the First Round Doesn’t Matter
- Seattle Seahawks Back-up Defense Showcase Talent in Preseason Games
- Seattle Seahawks are a Team in Transition
- Seattle Seahawks - The Winter of Our Discontent
- Seattle Seahawks Face Criticism Over Draft Pick
- Seattle Seahawks Free Agent Targets: Defensive Ends
- Seattle Seahawks Loss Only Makes Them More Likable—It’s An Unwritten Rule In Sports
- Seattle Seahawks Lose Game In Overtime to Cincinnati Bengals
- Seattle Seahawks In Search Of Toughness
- Spotted In Portland: Seattle Seahawks’ Richard Sherman
- Ten Facts You Should Know About the Seattle Seahawks and Carolina Panthers
- Which Seattle Seahawks Players Belong On The Team’s Mount Rushmore?
- What’s Different About The Seattle Seahawks’ 2018 Offseason?
- WATCH: Seahawks’ Kam Chancellor Forces Game-Saving Fumble
- Training Camp is a Must Go for Seattle Seahawks Fans