Trail Blazers Power Forward Meyers Leonard Gets Hitched
Wednesday, August 05, 2015
Leonard married his college sweetheart Elle at Oregon Golf Club. It was a beautiful weekend wedding full of smiles and laughter.
The couple was filmed taking dance lessons in July, and that was fair warning the wedding was in the near future.
Leonard showed his excitement and joy on Instagram with plenty of wedding photos.
“Such an incredible wedding night celebrated with all of our closest family and friends,” Leonard wrote on Instagram. “Thanks to everyone who made this event so special. I feel like the luckiest man alive to finally call this beautiful woman my wife. #MeetTheLeonards”
Videos show that current and former Trail Blazers teammates Damian Lillard and Wesley Matthews made it to the wedding and didn’t hesitate to showcase their dance moves.
Congrats to the Leonards during this joyous time. Who knows, maybe the new relationship status could bring a spark to the up-and-coming Trail Blazers game.
Related Slideshow: Top 5 Best U.S. Cities For A Destination Wedding On A Budget
Portland ranks No.1 on a list of the five best U.S. cities for a destination wedding on a budget, chosen by Cheapism.com. See what other cities made the list.
- On First Day, 81 Sign Up for Weddings in Portland Parks
- Martinez-Beck Wedding Celebrated in Portland
- Party Report: Portland’s Clown Wedding of the Century
- Portland, Best U.S. City For A Destination Wedding On A Budget
- Revolution Hall To Host July 4th Same Sex Weddings
- Didi’s Manners & Etiquette: Updated Etiquette for Memorials + Weddings
- Didi’s Manners & Etiquette: Rekindling Romance + Wedding Etiquette Update
- Didi’s Manners & Etiquette: Dating Etiquette Update & Modern Weddings