TBA Day Eight: French Theater Artists Present ‘GERMINAL’
Thursday, September 18, 2014
Photo Credit: Bea Borgers
The Portland Institute of Contemporary Art (PICA) said GERMINAL is one of the most talked-about recent works of contemporary international theater.
In the play the characters invent telepathy, question physics, and construct new rules for social engagement. GERMINAL stands as a metaphor for human evolution, according to PICA.
GERMINAL shows at 8:30 p.m. Sept. 18-19 at Portland State University's Lincoln Performance Hall, 1620 SW Park Ave., Portland.
The show costs $25 and $20 for PICA members.
Home Page Photo Credit: Alain Rico
Related Slideshow: Critical Mascara Drag Ball at PDX’s TBA Fest
Critical Mascara is a queer-driven "post-realness" drag ball featuring celebrity judges, special guest performers, and a late-night dance party for both performers and guests. Here are some highlights of the night.
- Countdown to Portland’s TBA Festival
- TBA Day Six: Jason Traeger Presents A Night of Stand-Up Comedy
- TBA Day Five: Cynthia Hopkins’ Living Documentary
- TBA Day Three: Choreographer Tahni Holt Presents ‘Duet Love’
- TBA Day Two: Dropping Gems Record Label Presents Electronic Music Performance
- TBA Day Two: Tanya Tagaq, in Concert With Nanook of the North
- TBA Day One: Jazz and Soul from THEESatisfaction
- TBA Review: Critical Mascara’s ‘Post-Realness Drag Ball’
- TBA Time: Portland’s Time Based Art Festival Set to Kick Off