See How Portland Ranks for Singles
Tuesday, December 15, 2015
Portland ranks 133rd in dating economics and 9h in romance and fun.
Portland ranks behind Colorado Spring, Colorado and Tallahasee, Florida at 30 and 61 while ranking ahead of Lexinton-Fayette, Kentucky and Washington, D.C. at 33 and 34 respectively.
Yonkers, New York is ranked as the worst city of singles while Salt Lake City, Utah is ranked as the top city in the country for singles.
See the map below to find out where other cities rank.
The study compared the 150 most populated U.S. cities across two equally weighted dimensions, dating economics and romance and fun.
WalletHub then put together 25 relevant metrics and gave each one a value between 0 and 100, 100 being the best value for that metric.
The overall score for each city was calculated and ranked using the weighted average.
- Personal Tech for Women: 5 Things You Need To Know About Siren, a New Dating App for Women
- The Reluctant Adventurer: Dating the Polyamorous
- The Reluctant Adventurer: The Year of Dating Totally Un-Dangerously
- The Scarlet Letters: Dating in the Age of the Brazilian
- Kendra Sunderland of OSU ‘Library Porn’ Fame Launches Dating Site
- Didi’s Manners & Etiquette: Dating Etiquette Update & Modern Weddings
- Didi’s Manners & Etiquette: Dating Etiquette Updated + More
- Didi’s Manners & Etiquette: Online Dating Scams + More
- How to Succeed at Online Dating
- College Admissions: The Similarity Between Online Dating Profiles and ‘Why This College?’ Essays