Sarah Palin Endorses Trump for GOP Nomination
Tuesday, January 19, 2016
Palin is expected to appear alongside Trump at a campaign event at Iowa State University today.
GoLocal teamed up with Graphiq to take a closer look at Trump, Palin and the GOP race in Iowa.
Related Slideshow: Who Are Oregon’s Power Players Supporting for President?
Hillary Clinton received the most money from the State of Oregon of any candidate for President. She brought in more than 100 maximum donations of $2,700, but the most impressive donors may have been the Jamie Hazlett of Medford. While she never gave the maximum donation, she donated to Clinton’s campaign 25 different times.
Despite coming in first in an August poll among Oregon Republicans, the Donald has yet to receive a single donation from the Beaver State.
“I believe many people are responding to Trump’s style of politics, his non-politically-correct approach to issues, and supporting him in theory, but don’t necessarily buy into his candidacy enough to financially contribute,” Rebecca Tweed, Political Director of State Street Solutions, told GoLocal" He’s getting the attention that he wants, but I think it’s surface support. I don’t expect many Republicans, in Oregon or nationally, to stay with him as a viable presidential candidate.”
- Jencunas: Trump - What the Clown Show Means for the Election
- Trump Has Early Lead in Oregon—But Will It Last?
- Weekly Roundup: Ted Cruz & Donald Trump Still Dominate Iowa & New Hampshire Polls
- What do Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump Have in Common?
- Donald Trump, Ben Carson Lead GOP Polls
- Donald Trump Calls for Block on All Muslims Entering the U.S.
- Donald Trump and Immigration in the United States
- Donald Trump Announces Allegiance to Republican Party
- Donald Trump Announces Run For U.S. President in 2016
- Don Roach: Donald Trump Thinks Syrian Refugees Plan to Coup America