Portland Design Week: ‘Just for Kicks,’ a Sneaker Art Show
Tuesday, October 07, 2014
EYES + EDGE online magazine teamed up with designer Antonio Brasko to gather top designers, artist and creatives to redesign a pair of Adidas sneakers. Twelve pairs of the shoes will be auctioned off at the 'Just for Kicks' event.
A portion of the sales will go to Harper's Playground, a non-profit dedicated to building playgrounds for children with disabilities.
'Just for Kicks' is held at Index PDX, North West 3rd Ave., Portland 6-9 PM on Thursday, October 9.
- PFW Recap: The Art Institute of Portland Senior Collection Showcase
- Portland Threads: Fashionistas at Portland Fashion Week
- Portland Threads: Hats and Caps in PDX
- PFW Recap: Couture & Bridal Collections
- PFW Recap: Ready To Wear Collections