Oregon Health Authority Announces New Enrollment System
Saturday, October 31, 2015
ONE, short for Oregon Eligibility, is the new Medicaid eligibility and enrollment system. The OGA first announced it would adopt a plan similar to the Kentucky Medicaid System by the fall of 2015.
ONE will be launched for internal use on December 15. OHA staff will begin sing the new portal to process applications an grant eligibility before the public-facing portal goes live in February of 2016.
In addition to the presentation on the new ONE system, the Council will also hear an update from Health Share executive team members on the Coordinated Care Organization's 2015-2017 Transformation Plan, which has been submitted to the state. The Transformation Plan focuses in large part on community health and health equity, issues which are central to the Council's mission.
The meeting will begin at 12:30 PM on November at the Beaverton City Library, located at 12375 SW 5th Street. The meeting is open to the public.
Related Slideshow: Mum’s the Word: Parenting in Sickness and in Health
Do your best to explain to your child what’s going on with you. This applies to whether you’re sick physically or emotionally. I recently went through a pretty low time emotionally. I couldn’t hold back the tears in front of my daughter. Instead of being ashamed, though, I decided it’d be a good time to talk about emotions with Lia.
As she patted me on the back saying, “Poor poor, Cinderella,” (yes, my daughter is a little odd sometimes) I explained to her that I wasn’t mad or sad at her. She immediately smiled, saying, “You’re not?”
I’m sure she still didn’t totally understand the situation. However, she did understand the most important part of what I was trying to convey: she had absolutely nothing to do with my unhappiness.
Rest. It’s hard to take a break from things when you know that you’ll have to get around to finishing them sooner or later. But when your body is sick, it’s time to stop being heroic. Go to bed with your little one and get the sleep that your body is literally aching for. For the sake of your little one and yourself, put away the vacuum or whatever it is that your holding onto, and get some sleep.
- Oregon Bill Takes Big Step in Women’s Reproductive Health
- Oregon Health & Science University Arms Campus Cops
- Oregon Health Insurance Market Opens on Sunday
- Oregon Nursing Homes With the Most Health and Safety Deficiencies
- Number of Oregonians Without Health Insurance Falls by 63 Percent
- Kroger To Begin Offering Transgender Employees Full Health Benefits
- Mum’s the Word: Parenting in Sickness and in Health
- New Bills Highlight Holes in Oregon’s Mental Health Care
- Oregonians Rank Best and Worst Healthcare Providers
- Restaurants Violate Health Code Four Times More Often Than Food Carts
- Ten Tips For A Healthy Thanksgiving Day
- The 14 Biggest Health Stories of 2014
- The Health Benefits of Walking
- ZOOM+Smile On-Demand Dental Health Care Opens in SE Portland
- Survey Finds Few People Know How to Maintain a Healthy Brain
- Second Texas Healthcare Worker Tests Positive for Ebola
- Rules Change Could Lead to Spike in Health Advisories at Oregon Beaches
- Rules for Eating Healthy On a Budget
- School Bugs: 5 Ways to Boost Your Family’s Health During the School Year
- Is Detoxing Actually Healthy for You?
- How Should the Portland Timbers Use a Healthy Diego Valeri?
- Armed School Guards Lack Mental Health Screening
- Auditors Recommend Portland Police Survey Mental Health Patients
- BurnCycle Fosters Good Health Through Local Partnerships
- BuzzFeed Claims Monica Wehby Plagiarized Health Plan
- Are Babies Healthier in Neighborhoods With More Trees?
- App-Tastic: The 7 Best Health and Fitness Apps
- 6 Make-Ahead Healthy Breakfasts to Start the School Day Right
- 6 Things to Know About Healthcare.gov Enrollment in Oregon
- 69,000 Oregonians Hit by Health Data Breaches
- Animal Shelter Struggles With ‘Unhealthy and Untreatable’ Pets
- By The Numbers: How Oregonians Rate Their Healthcare Providers
- Doctors Say Increase in Marijuana Use Could Cause Health Risks
- Four Steps to Creating a Healthy Lifestyle
- Health Care is More Than Medical Care
- Health Goth: New Lifestyle Trend Created in PDX
- How A Portland Acupuncture Business is Seeking to Change the Face of Health
- Five Ways Living in the Moment will Improve your Health
- FamilyCare Health Announces $250,000 in Minority Scholarships
- Eat This, Not That: Healthy Thanksgiving Food Swaps
- Evolution Healthcare & Fitness Grand Opening
- FamilyCare Donates $300,000 to Local Health Organizations
- 24 Oregon Insurance Agents to Create Drop-In Health Insurance Centers