Rogue Ales & Spirits Announces Latest Beer “Dead N’ Dead”
Tuesday, September 19, 2017
“We had a lot of fun producing Dead ‘N’ Dead. We have these amazing tools to work with, from our handcrafted ales and spirits to our whiskey barrels. Our brewers and distillers got resourceful by colliding our most popular beer and spirit to make a new favorite,” said Rogue President Brett Joyce.
Dead ‘N’ Dead will be available for a limited time in 22oz. bottles and available on draft in select locations.
Dead & Dead
Rogue brewers, distillers, and coopers placed Dead Guy Ale in barrels which had previously held Dead Guy Whiskey, made with Rogue Farms ingredients.
The beer was then aged for six months, allowing it to soak up flavors and personality from the whiskey barrels.
Dead ‘N’ Dead features a strong whiskey nose and added notes of oak and vanilla, with a smooth caramel flavor from the whiskey barrels that balances out Dead Guy Ale’s malty, honey sweetness.
- Portland Brewing Releases New Beer For Rose Festival
- Oregon’s Best Beer
- Portland Ranked 6th Best City for Beer Lovers in U.S.
- Portland Second Most Expensive City to Buy Beer and Wine
- Rogue Ales Debuts Sportscaster Colin Cowherds Blunt N’ Bitter Beer
- Oregon Named the Top State for Beer in the U.S.
- Oregon Brewery Ranked 5th in the World by RateBeer.com
- NW Coffee Beer Invitational
- Old Town Brewing’s Award Winning Beer in Bottles
- Oregon At Top of Thrillist List for Beer and Topless Joints
- Rogue Farms Creates Beer From Beehives
- Rogue’s “Right Hand of Doom” Beer Celebrates Hellboy’s 21st Anniversary
- Wyden Calls For Consumer Protections in Reported Beer Merger
- Your Guide to the Vegan Beer and Food Fest
- “Killer” Festival Celebrates Pumpkin Beer
- Vegan Beer & Food Fest Recap
- Travel Portland To Create 10 #PDXNOW Beers Debuting On January 24
- Strange Brew: Seven Beers That Are Just Plain Odd