slides: Remembering Those We Lost in 2016
Sunday, January 01, 2017
Remember Those We Lost in the Slideshow Below
Starting in early January when legendary musician David Bowie passed away right up until the final week of 2016 when the world lost Carrie Fisher and her mother, Debbie Reynolds, in back to back days.
It wasn't just the movie stars and musicians that were lost, in 2016 the world lost important figures such as John Glenn and Justice Scalia, as well as athletes like Muhammad Ali and Arnold Palmer who helped shaped the sports landscape that exists today.
2016 was a rough year.
GoLocalWorcester.com remembers those that were lost in 2016.
See the Slideshow Below
Related Slideshow: Remembering Those we Lost in 2016
- Portland Winterhawks End 2014 On A Whimper, But Open New Year With A Bang
- Portland Threads: New Year’s Resolutions?
- Oregon Parks Depatrment Plan Hikes for New Year’s Day
- Portlanders Among Most Likely to Have a Hangover on New Year’s Day
- Rapha Festive 500: Roll Into The New Year Fit As A Fiddle
- The Only New Year’s Resolution You’ll Ever Need
- Red Cross Responds to Pair of New Year’s Day Fires
- Oregon Historical Society Kicks Off Chinese New Year With Dance and Parade
- Forget New Year Resolutions, Try Year End Resolutions Instead
- Beaverton Library to Host Chinese New Year Party
- Beauty New Year Resolutions from Top PDX Fashionistas
- 5 New Year Resolutions for Oregon Sports Fans
- College Admissions: College-Related New Year Resolutions
- Dear Robin: How Do I Stick To My New Year’s Weight Loss Resolution, Again?
- Fit For Life: Have You Done the whole New Year’s Resolution Thing?
- Dine Out on New Year’s Eve at Serratto
- 10 Ways to Celebrate New Year’s Eve in PDX