Portland Police Release Photos of Stabbing Suspect
Thursday, January 28, 2016
Police have been searching for the suspect since December of 2015. On December 15, Central Precinct officers responded to the report of a stabbing and assault in the 500 block of Southeast Grand Avenue.
The two victims in the stabbing flagged down a taxi. As they attempted to get in the cab, a suspect approached them on foot and told the victims h e was going to rob the cab.
Both victims then ran away in separate directions. One victim, a 30-year-old-male, was stabbed in the abdomen, and the other, a 32-year-old male, was beaten by several suspects. Both were treated at a Portland hospital.
The suspect that committed was described by police as a “white male in his 20s, 5'6" tall, medium build, ‘Asian-type’ eyes, a narrow/pointy chin, reddish/brown curly hair, wearing a blue baseball hat with white lettering.”
Information about unsolved homicides can lead to a reward of up to $2,500 cash. All other unsolved felony crimes are eligible for cash rewards of up to $1,000.
Information learned from social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter or YouTube should be shared as these tips may lead to the identification of a suspect or suspects. Links can be shared anonymously through Crime Stoppers.
To anonymously suit a tip, text CRIMES with the message 823HELP, followed by the tip, call (503) 823-HELP or visit Crimestoppers online.
Related Slideshow: 10 Oregon Cities and Towns with the Most Hate Crimes in 2014
- Portland Police Seek Help in Finding Old Town Stabbing Suspect
- Linfield Football Player Fatally Stabbed, Police Shoot Suspect
- Portland High School Shooting: Third Suspect Arrested
- Portland Police Search for Northside Homicide Suspect
- Police Seek Help Identifying Tattooed Rape Suspect
- Police Request Public’s Help in Locating Hit and Run Suspect
- Police Arrest Suspect in 2015 Portland Shooting
- Shooting Suspect Caught While Walking in Front of Police Station
- UPDATED: Suspect at-Large After Strip Club Shooting in SE Portland
- Updated: Portland Police Chase Car of Washington Murder Suspect, Lose Him
- Suspect Loose After Early Morning Robbery in Portland
- Suspect Arrested After Fighting With Police
- Police Arrest Juvenile Shooting Suspect
- Police Arrest ‘Bashful Burglar’ Suspect in North Portland
- Critics: Washington County Judges Want to Extort Pleas from DUII suspects
- Female Suspect in California Shooting Pledged Allegiance to ISIS on Social Media
- Courts Double the Number of Suspects Sent to State Mental Hospital
- BREAKING: North Portland High School Shooting: 3 shot Outside School, Suspect Fled on Foot
- Bicyclist Dies in Hit and Run; Two Suspects Detained
- Fleeing Suspect Nearly Strangles Salem Police Dog
- Pipe bomb suspect Neal Allen Panschow arrested
- NEW: Suspects in Portland School Shooting Charged with Attempted Murder
- NEW: Police Look for Suspects after Shootings in Gresham and Portland
- NEW: North Portland High School Shooting: Victim Released, Second Suspect Arrested
- Beaverton Police Release Name of Officer Who Shot Suspect