Craft Beer and Vegan Food Festival is Coming Back to Portland
Monday, March 21, 2016
The 2nd annual Vegan Beer & Food Festival returns on June 11, 2016 to Zidell Yards. The festival showcases the most ambitious craft brewers and progressive restaurants complemented by the sounds of emerging musical acts.
Guests will enjoy pours from over 60 breweries alongside kombucha, cider, cold brew and soda offerings while enjoying 40+ eateries, food trucks, and vendors.
The 21+ event provides guests with a limited edition Vegan Beer & Food Festival glass to enjoy 4oz. pours of 100+ beers including different styles and special vegan varietals from producers including Cascade Brewing, De Garde, Crux Fermentation Project, The Commons, and countless others. Restaurants curated by acclaimed blogger Quarrygirl include Native Bowl, Of Roots & Blooms, Herbivorous Butcher (Minneapolis), Doomies (Los Angeles) and Sizzle Pie, tasked with crafting inspired vegan fare to complement the brews and showcase the region’s seasonal farm-fresh produce. New to the festival is the addition of a Cold Brew and Craft Soda tent providing guests not experiencing the beer an area to discover small-batch producers dedicated to furthering the craft beverage industry.
The extensive menu of cold brew coffees is curated by applauded expert Evan Dohmann of Constellation Supply Co. to range in style and methodology featuring the brightest artisan and roasters in specialty coffee. The event also will feature a novel “Pop Up” marketplace with artisan vendors selling everything from clothing to ceramics to craft goods.
The Vegan Beer & Food Festival will donate portions of proceeds to The Gentle Barn, a nonprofit dedicated to “teaching people kindness and compassion to animals, each other, and our planet.”
Tickets for the Vegan Beer & Food Festival are on sale now and include a limited amount of $100 Vegan Road Trip Two City VIP passes that provide access to both the Portland event and the Los Angeles festival taking place on June 18, 2016 at The Rose Bowl. Fee free tickets will also be available at Herbivore Clothing Co.
Montavilla Brew Co.
Portland Restaurants (June 11, 2016)
Follow Your Heart
Heidi Ho Organics
Of Roots and Blooms
Petunia’s Pies and Pastries
Sage Organic Vegan Bistro
The Herbivorous Butcher
PORTLAND (June 11, 2016):
GA Tickets: $45
General Admission includes event admission, entry at 1PM, and unlimited beer, kombucha, cold brew and craft soda sampling.
VIP includes event admission, early 11AM entry, exclusive and unlimited beer, kombucha, cold brew and craft soda tasting, access to the VIP area.
No Beer All Cheer: $35
No Beer All Cheer includes event admission, unlimited kombucha, cold brew, and craft soda sampling
No Beer All Cheer VIP: $45
No Beer All Cheer VIP includes event admission, early 11AM entry, unlimited kombucha, cold brew and craft soda sampling, access to the VIP area
Tickets and additional event details are available at www.VeganBeerFest.com
Related Slideshow: Vegan Beer & Food Fest Recap
Vegans and omnivores alike gathered at Zidell Yards for the Vegan Beer and Food Fest on Saturday, September 26th. This is what they saw.
- 10th Annual Oregon Craft Beer Month Begins July 1st
- Ecleptic Brewing Expands Bottled Beer Selection
- Your Guide to the Vegan Beer and Food Fest
- “Killer” Festival Celebrates Pumpkin Beer
- Vegan Beer & Food Fest Recap
- Travel Portland To Create 10 #PDXNOW Beers Debuting On January 24
- Strange Brew: Seven Beers That Are Just Plain Odd
- NW Coffee Beer Invitational
- Oregon’s Best Beer
- Portland Brewing Releases New Beer For Rose Festival
- Portland Second Most Expensive City to Buy Beer and Wine
- Rogue Ales Debuts Sportscaster Colin Cowherds Blunt N’ Bitter Beer
- Oregon Named the Top State for Beer in the U.S.
- Oregon Brewery Ranked 5th in the World by RateBeer.com
- Old Town Brewing’s Award Winning Beer in Bottles
- Oregon At Top of Thrillist List for Beer and Topless Joints
- Oregon Brewers Festival Features 90 Different Beers, Kicks off with Parade
- Rogue Farms Creates Beer From Beehives
- Rogue’s “Right Hand of Doom” Beer Celebrates Hellboy’s 21st Anniversary
- Wyden Calls For Consumer Protections in Reported Beer Merger
- Taplister.com and EastBurn Host 4th Annual Rye Beer Fest
- Ten New Beers You Should Try
- NEW: PSU Students Help Launch Low-Carbon Beer
- New Loyal Legion Beer Hall Serves 99 Oregon-Made Brews
- Bowery Bagels Releases Seasonal Beer Bagel
- Cascade Brewing Celebrates 5th Anniversary With Vintage Beers
- Columbia Distributing and Deschutes Brewery Gearing Up For ‘Beer Machines’
- Craft Beer and Vegan Food Festival is Coming Back to Portland
- Bend Ranked Number 1 Beer City in U.S.
- Beers and Gears: The Oregon Handmade Bike and Beer Festival
- 2015 Urban Beer Hunt Comes to Portland
- 5th Annual Portland Beer Week Kicks Off June 11th
- Ask A Bartender: What Beer Should I Order?
- Beer Competition Features Brew Made With Tualatin River Water
- Craft Beer in Oregon Still in Expansion Mode
- Early Bird Tickets for Portland Fruit Beer Festival
- Halloween Pumpkin Beer Extravaganza Planned for Portland
- Holiday Gift Guide for Beer Lovers
- Ketchup Inspired Beer Coming to Portland
- New Documentary “It All Starts With Beer” Debuts In Portland
- Finishing PDX Beer Week at Sour Solstice
- Ecliptic Brewing Is Ready For Portland Beer Week