Carly Fiorina Ends Presidential Campaign
Wednesday, February 10, 2016
The news comes after her campaign suffered disappointing results in the New Hampshire primary, garnering only 4% of votes.
GoLocal teamed up with Graphiq to take a closer look at Fiorina’s campaign an the landscape she left behind.
Related Slideshow: Who Are Oregon’s Power Players Supporting for President?
Hillary Clinton received the most money from the State of Oregon of any candidate for President. She brought in more than 100 maximum donations of $2,700, but the most impressive donors may have been the Jamie Hazlett of Medford. While she never gave the maximum donation, she donated to Clinton’s campaign 25 different times.
Despite coming in first in an August poll among Oregon Republicans, the Donald has yet to receive a single donation from the Beaver State.
“I believe many people are responding to Trump’s style of politics, his non-politically-correct approach to issues, and supporting him in theory, but don’t necessarily buy into his candidacy enough to financially contribute,” Rebecca Tweed, Political Director of State Street Solutions, told GoLocal" He’s getting the attention that he wants, but I think it’s surface support. I don’t expect many Republicans, in Oregon or nationally, to stay with him as a viable presidential candidate.”
- President Pushes for Iran Nuke Deal; President’s Approval Rating Still Below 50%
- PSU President Wiewel’s Consulting Business is Unique Among University Presidents
- PSU President’s Salary More Than Meets the Eye
- PSU Students React to President’s Compensation and For-Profit Business
- President Obama Visits Roseburg Today
- Portland State University Responds to GoLocal’s Coverage of President Wim Wiewel
- Potential Presidential Candidate Jeb Bush Coming to Portland
- President Obama Coming to Portland May 7th
- President Obama Prepares to Send Troops to Fight ISIS
- Recapping GoLocalPDX’s Coverage of PSU President Wim Wiewel
- Ron Saxton Named President of Alliance of Independent College and Universities
- UCC President Issues Statement
- Which Presidential Candidates is Oregon Funding?
- Who Are Oregon’s Power Players Supporting for President?
- Would A Republican President Doom Oregon’s Recreational Marijuana?
- Ted Ferrioli Releases Statement on Passing of Former Oregon Senate President Brady Adams
- SuperPAC Launches Ad Encouraging Joe Biden to Run for President
- Scott Bruun: Presidential Politics in Oregon
- See Who Oregon’s Power Players Are Supporting for President
- Spotted In Portland: President Jimmy Carter at Jake’s Famous Crawfish
- Portland State Student Group Tells President Wiewel: “Comply or Resign”
- Portland Couple Uses JebBushForPresident.com To Promote Gay Issues
- French President Awards Highest Honor for Bravery to Oregon Native
- Governor Brown Releases Statement on Appointment of New UO President
- Horowitz: 5 Things to Watch at Tomorrow Night’s Republican Presidential Debate
- Ethics Commission Not Investigating PSU President Wiewel
- Donald Trump Announces Run For U.S. President in 2016
- ANALYSIS: Is Bernie Sanders the Perfect Oregon Presidential Candidate
- Chris Christie Announces Presidential Run
- Chris Christie to Suspend Presidential Campaign
- Horowitz: 5 Things to Watch For At Tonight’s Democratic Presidential Debate
- INVESTIGATION: PSU President Uses University Employee for Private Company
- Nintendo President Satoru Iwata’s Death and Impact on the Gaming World
- Oregon Could Be Major Obstacle in Bernie Sanders’ Presidential Campaign
- Oregonian Lawyer, Civil Rights Activist to Receive Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Party Report: President Obama In Portland at Sentinel Hotel
- NEW: Missouri President Wolfe Resigns
- NEW: Joe Biden Will Not Run for President
- INVESTIGATION: PSU President Wiewel uses University House for For-Profit Company
- Jencunas: Hoping Joe Biden Doesn’t Run for President
- Lindsey Graham Ends Presidential Campaign