NEW: Portland Police Indict 6 in Connection With 2015 Homicide
Friday, May 06, 2016
- 56-year-old Mark Leroy Dencklau: Murder (two counts), Criminal Conspiracy to Commit Murder, Solicitation to Commit Murder, Kidnapping in the First Degree (two counts), Criminal Conspiracy to Commit Kidnapping in the First Degree (two counts), and Solicitation to Commit Kidnapping in the First Degree (two counts).
- 46-year-old Earl Devearl Fisher Jr.: Murder (two counts), Criminal Conspiracy to Commit Murder, Solicitation to Commit Murder, Kidnapping in the First Degree (two counts), Criminal Conspiracy to Commit Kidnapping in the First Degree (two counts), and Solicitation to Commit Kidnapping in the First Degree (two counts).
- 34-year-old Tiler Evan Pribbernow: Murder (two counts), Criminal Conspiracy to Commit Murder, Solicitation to Commit Murder, Kidnapping in the First Degree (two counts), Criminal Conspiracy to Commit Kidnapping in the First Degree (two counts), and Solicitation to Commit Kidnapping in the First Degree (two counts).
- 51-year-old Ronald Charles Thompson: Hindering Prosecution (two counts) and Tampering with Physical Evidence.
- 43-year-old Kendra Castle: Hindering Prosecution
- 32-year-old Malachi Watkins: Murder, Kidnapping in the First Degree (two counts), Criminal Conspiracy to Commit Kidnap in the First Degree (two counts).
Dencklau, Fisher and Pribbernow are in custody at the Multnomah County Jail. Watkins is in the custody of the Washington Department of Corrections on unrelated charges. Castle and Thompson were released on bail.
No additional details will be released at this time to preserve the integrity and ongoing investigation.
The warrants were served in connection with a 2015 homicide of 56 year old Robert Lee Huggins, whose body was found on July 1 in Clark County, Washington.
Six people have been indicted in connection with Huggins' death. Detectives can confirm that the victim was once affiliated with the outlaw motorcycle gang, the gypsy jokers, and that his death is directly linked to the affiliation.
Detectives can also confirm that the six people indicted are associated to each other through outlaw motorcycle gangs.
Police Asking for Help
The investigation remains active and more arrests are possible.
Anyone with information regarding this case is asked to contact Detective Jim Lawrence at 503-823-0867.
- Portland Police Release Personal Photos From Stolen Camera
- Portland Police Providing Extra Patrols Near Houses of Worship
- Portland Police Release Photos of Stabbing Suspect
- Portland Police Resist Medical Examiner’s Involvement in Officer-Involved Shooting Investigations
- Portland Police Search for Northside Homicide Suspect
- Portland Police Respond to 4 Suicide Calls; None Result in Deaths
- Portland Police Officer Injured Responding to Disturbance Call
- Portland Police Officer Assaulted While Arresting Flasher
- Portland Police Investigating Lewis and Clark Assault As A Hate Crime
- Portland Police Dog Finds 15 Pounds of Methamphetamine —Valued Between $150k and $240K
- Portland Police Investigating North Portland Shooting
- Portland Police Make 5 Arrests, Seize 4 Guns in Brentwood Park
- Portland Police Officer Arrested for DUI After Crash
- Portland Police Searching for Gunman Who Shot Moving Truck
- Portland Police Seek Help in Finding Old Town Stabbing Suspect
- Report Calls For 21 Changes in Wake of Portland Police Shootings, In-Custody Deaths
- Possible Murder in Lent’s Neighborhood Being Investigated by Portland Police
- Social Media: Protesters Clash With Portland Police
- Tensions Persist Between Portland Police and the African-American Community
- UPDATED: Portland Police Make Arrest in High School Shooting Case
- Updated: Portland Police Chase Car of Washington Murder Suspect, Lose Him
- Portland Police to Host Prescription Drug Turn in Event on April 30
- Portland Police to Allow Public Nudity at World Naked Bike Ride
- Portland Police Seek Public’s Help Finding Victims of Sex Offender
- Portland Police Seek Help in Unsolved Homicide Case
- Portland Police Seize 2 Guns, Make 2 Arrests at Traffic Stop
- Portland Police Shuffling Staff to Tackle Rising Gun Violence
- Portland Police Sunshine Division To Deliver Thousands of Holiday Food Boxes
- Portland Police Complete ‘No Shave November’
- Portland Police Celebrate New Members and Promotions
- New: Portland Police Department Info Reported with Hacking Team
- NEW: #DontShootPDX to protest Portland Police Association for NYPD Shooting Statement
- Online Hackers Target Portland Police Officers
- Oregon Politics, Who’s Hot and Who’s Not: GMO Recount, Amanda Fritz, Portland Police
- Portland Police Arrest 5, Seize 3 Guns
- Portland Police ‘Use of Force’ Incidents Down by 50 Percent
- New Portland Police Standards for Rape Kit Testing Part of Effort to End Backlog
- Meet the Portland Police Bureau’s Bike Theft Task Force
- Car Smashes into Portland Police Bureau Cruiser
- BREAKING: Portland Police Chief Mike Reese Announces Retirement
- Chief Reese Retires in Wake of Federal Intervention at Portland Police Bureau
- Independent Report Issues 30+ Recommendations to Portland Police Bureau
- MAP: Portland Police to Increase Patrols on St. Patrick’s Day Weekend
- Portland Police Arrest Felon in Possession of Stolen Firearm
- Portland Police Arrest Man For Threatening to Shoot A Person
- Portland Police Bureau Seeks Input From Community
- Portland Police Bureau Hosts First of 3 Body-Camera Forums
- Portland Police Bureau Seeks Input on Directives
- Portland Police Bureau Tells Residents to Use a Designated Driver
- Portland Police Bureau Warns of Tax-Season Scams
- Portland Police Bureau Cancels 2016 Youth Summer Camp
- Portland Police Ask Public to be Responsible with Recreational Pot
- Portland Police Arrest Suspect After he Fled the Scene of a Traffic Crash
- Portland Police Arrest Public Masturbator
- Portland Police Arrest Suspect After Stabbing
- Portland Police Arrests Multiple Suspects After Armed Standoff
- Portland Police Ask for Public’s Help in ID’ing Halloween Bank Robber
- Auditors Recommend Portland Police Survey Mental Health Patients